Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Still Alive.

I had forgotten the password for this blogspot, and I wasn't in any hurry to restore that.

Have been very busy lately, with classes, volunteering, local activities and moderating three Facebook groups, on top of providing workshops here and there.

So yes, I'm still alive.

Will catch up with the bucket list for 2014, and some updates soon.

And yes, I survived the third anniversary two weeks ago-  on that day, it was finally snowing after months of no snow.  Instead of feeling the drowning grief of the first anniversary or emotional numbness of the second anniversary, I felt passive resignation.

Well, that's a step toward healing.

(artist unknown, if you know who, please let me know so I can credit) 

4 comments:

  1. Small steps are movement!
    I am glad to see you back, in whatever way your choose to be here.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being busy is always good.
    Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear from you! And hurray for progress....! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad to hear from you :) congrats on making it through another tough annniversary. i know how it goes. take care. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete