Sunday, December 2, 2012

Cookies

*psst!*

Can I tell you a secret?  


Whatever I feel mad, sad, sorry for myself, pissed, I cook.  When I want to throw things, or rag at someone, I cook instead.

I realized, as  more down I feel with the first anniversary coming up lately these days, I increase cooking.


I can't help but find the humor here.


You see..... every year, I had made three-five batches of cookies for holidays. Usually.


Now this year- Cookies and candies, I have made so far this weekend:

Peppernuts
Gingersnaps
Oatmeal butterscotch
Snickerdoodle
Chocolate chip and walnut cookies
Cereal drops
Chocolate fudge
Chili chocolate cracked cookies
Nutmeg cookies
cranberry pine seeds candy (with white chocolate)


And I'm not even done.... Still a lot of spices and stuff on my kitchen counter awaiting for me to make more.

I sure feel like that Ms. Betty Parker.


4 comments:

  1. I would love to come for a visit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're in town, you're welcome to stop by! :D

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh...all those lucky people who can enjoy your cookies!!! I'd love to try some, too! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can send some to you. :D Basically, I do holiday cookies, to give out to friends or family- that's how I save money, yet show love by doing it all from heart and scratch.

      Delete